The most-talked about Asaase Radio clash between Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale which was dated for today August 4th, 2020 only had the two big acts make an appearance at the premises of the ultra-modern radio station.
The whole country thought Shatta Wale was going to have a face-off with his one-time rival Stonebwoy only for us to realize they were there for the launch of the event which will happen in the next few weeks.
Here are five things that happened when they came face to face with each other:
- Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale had the most hilarious conversations ever in public as the two made fun, standing, and looking at each other in the face.
- The event will be one that will happen between other artistes, the first batch being Shatta and Stonebwoy.
- It is an event that seeks to bring light to the people during this pandemic COVID-19 era, entertaining them even in these sad times.
- Both artistes and their managers were searched thoroughly prior to their entrance into the building to prevent a similar unfortunate scene like the one during last year’s VGMAs.
- It is the first time Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy have been present at the same event and no media person asked them a single question as everyone present there and watching from their homes were disappointed in the organizers as they were expecting to witness the main Clash.